We look ahead!
Our apprentices are the skilled employees of the future. The Heiche Group offers qualified and secure apprenticeships in industrial, as well as in commercial areas in Germany. Every year we give school graduates the possibility to start an apprenticeship at the Heiche Group.
In our US plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina we are looking into possibilities and want to develop an education program similar to Germany as well. Please read below, if you are interested.
• Records numerical and financial data to produce financial records.
• Ensures financial data is entered correctly and accurately.
• Enters journal entries to debit and credit the company’s accounts.
• Generates accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, and profits and losses.
• Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
• Preparing or reviewing bank/account reconciliations and month close responsibilities as needed.
• Prepares monthly journal entries and financial reports as required.
• Ability to prepare a full accrual, month end close.
• Reviewing all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliations, cash management;
• Analyzes and reconciles various accounts to the General Ledger including but not limited to A/R, Payroll, Benefits, Payables, Receipts,Accruals, Deferrals, Assets and Liabilities.
• Reviewing outstanding receivables and analyzing allowance for doubtful accounts.
• Coordinating accounting efforts with external auditors, tax preparers and regular communications with owners and financial institutions.
• Maintaining, establishing, or upgrading accounting ledgers or systems for small businesses.
Controlling / Reporting Activities:
• Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close and financial information reporting.
• Preparation of P&L, KPI´s, CapEx, Investment Tracking reports and Ad-Hoc Analysis;
• Coordination of Budgeting and Forecasting process for US business units;
• Preparing a weekly Liquidity plans and Liquidity reports for US business units;
• Analyzing of reported financial results and proving their compliance with IFRS Requirements and applicable local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting;
• Assisting clients with their financial statement reporting processes including cash flow and disclosures.
• Active participation in development and unification of Financial processes, policies and procedures;
• Improvement the function of financial support according to the Business requirements and expectations;
• Supporting implementation of new IT Software and process standards within the Finance function.
2790 Fairforest-Clevedale Road, Suite A
Spartanburg, SC, 29301 USA